Linux2Cloud’s Openshift training provides a detailed understanding of the Openshift environment, how to install and administer the OpenShift container platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to install, configure, and manage OpenShift clusters and deploy sample applications to further understand how developers will use the platform.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using
Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
Who Can be Audience
This course is designed for all those professionals who want to install and configure the OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects
- Interested in understanding the features and functionality of an OpenShiftcluster.
- System Administrators are interested in the initial establishment of a cluster.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- The audience should have Linux system administration experience.
- Complete knowledge of Containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift-I or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics.