Linux2Cloud’s Docker Administration helps you build core knowledge in managing, building docker engine, images. You will be able to build any containerized or Dockerized application.
- Installing the Docker Engine
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Setup Docker private registry
- Configure Security and TLS
- Docker swarm and Docker Compose
- Networking Docker containers
- Data persistence with Volumes
- Using Docker into a Continuous Integration and Deployment process
Who Can be Audience
This Docker Administration course is best suited for System Administrators, Support Engineers, Technical Administrators, and Database Administrators.
- No Prerequisites for this course
- Working experience with Linux shells is beneficial but not mandatory