This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
On the first day, we will cover:
- Why is cloud computing important?
- Why are companies shifting data center into the cloud?
- Why become Azure Administrator?
- What is the carrier path on Azure?
- Tours with Microsoft Azure cloud
- Navigate and work in the Azure portal.
- Architect your solutions and organize resources.
- Estimate and manage costs.
- Host your virtual server using of Microsoft Azure cloud
- Azure Certification roadmap
- Q&A session with an Azure technical expert in a live session.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements manage and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Who Can be Audience
This Azure Administrator training course is ideal for:
- Azure administrators and engineers
- System administrators looking to expand into Azure IT professionals